1. Click the
Config button of the Produmex Tools.
2. Select an instance alias which will connect to the company database and click
Run to start the Produmex Database Upgrade tool.
3. If necessary, change the connection by using the Connection drop-down list on the top of the screen. The drop-down list is filled with all the connection strings found in the configuration file of the Produmex Database Upgrade tool.
4. The tool has three options, which are checked by default:
(1) Upgrade Database:
The tool upgrades your database to the required Produmex version.
(2) Update Localizations:
This step updates localizations. It updates any translations to the required Produmex WMS version.
(3) Update Add-on Files:
This step uploads the Produmex suite add-on files necessary to run Produmex WMS.
Note: Before clicking
Start, backup the stored procedure. If for some reason the stored procedure has to be re-installed, install it manually from the backup.
Start and the tool displays the process.
6. On the Add-on Uploader Form select all row(s) corresponding to the installation and click
Upload or if all the rows must be selected, click
Select All and then click
When the upload is finished, click
OK on the form and the screen is automatically closed.
7. When the upgrade process is finished, close the Produmex Database Upgrade and the Produmex Tools screens by clicking x in the top-right corner.