1. Click the
Config button of the Produmex Tools.
2. Select an instance alias which will connect to the company database and click
Run to start the Produmex Database Upgrade tool.
3. If necessary, change the connection by using the Connection drop-down list on the top of the screen. The drop-down list is filled with all the connection strings found in the configuration file of the Produmex Update Database tool.
4. This tool consists of 3 steps, which are checked in by default:
The tool upgrades your database to the required Produmex version.
This step updates localizations. It updates any translations to the required Produmex WMS version.
Update Add-on Files:
This step uploads the Produmex suite add-on files necessary to run Produmex WMS.
Note: Before clicking
Start, backup the stored procedure. If for some reason the stored procedure has to be re-installed, install it manually from the backup.
Start and the tool displays its actions.
6. On the appearing Add-on Loader Form select the all row(s) corresponding to the installation and click
Upload. When the upload is finished, close the screen.
7. When the upgrade process is finished, close the Produmex Database Upgrade and the Produmex Tools screens by clicking x in the top-right corner.