Produmex WMS 19.2 requires License Server version 19.2+ and does not work with previous License Server versions.
Upgrading the License Server to version 19.2 is a one-time operation, that is, future add-on versions are expected to work with License Server 19.2. However, the License Service version is recommended to match the add-on version because of possible changes in the future.
On the Produmex Suite Installer screen the Available Version column shows the Produmex WMS version you are going to install. To start the installation, proceed as follows.
1. Check in the Has Custom Files checkbox on the buttom right corner if there are custom files to be installed, such as customer specific workflow scripts.
If the checkbox is tagged, during the installation process you must locate the directory where the custom files are unzipped to. (Example of directory name: Project_OEC_1_0_0_327.)
2. In the Required column select the necessary components to be installed on the server.
Typically, a SAP server has the Produmex Tools, the License Server and the Fat Client installed. If Produmex SB1 Notification Listener or a Scalecomm service is needed, you can install them as well on the SAP server.
Note: It is not possible to have more than one Produmex License Server and Scalecomm service version installed on a server.
3. If Produmex SB1 Notification Listener needs to be installed, after selecting the its checkbox in the Required column, select the instance alias in the Instance Alias column.
5. On the appearing Select Connection for Licensing screen select the appropriate connection for licensing from the drop-down menu and click
Note: In the drop-down menu you will see all your connections that you can use for licensing. If you have multiple installation numbers, make sure that you select the connection from where the appropriate installation number can be retrieved.
6. Now the Produmex Suite Installer displays your installation number. If the installation number is correct, click
Note: In case there is a change in your licensing in the future and you need to change the connection, click on the
Update Licensing Data button of the Produmex Suite Installer, choose the appropriate connection and restart the service without reinstalling it.
7. Now the installation of the selected components starts. When the installation is successfully finished, click
8. If you have checked in the Has Custom Files option in step 1, you must locate the directory now. Click
OK on the Produmex Installer screen and locate the directory where the files can be found.
Now the installation of the components is finished. Continue with the section 3.3. Configure components.