On MSSQL, the connection data is replaced dynamically when printing and there is no need to save the report with the actual connection data.
On SAP HANA, the connection data is not replaced dynamically and it is necessary to save the selected reports with the actual connection to the right database and schema. With the HANA Report Setting Tool it is possible to modify the connection data for multiple reports.
1.1. Run the Produmex.Sbo.Logex.Tools.HanaReportSettingTool.exe.
The file can be found in the Produmex Tools folder, for example: C:\Program Files\Produmex\Produmex Tools.
Note: The file is only installed during a HANA installation.
When the tool opens, the following fields are prefilled based on the configuration file of the tool (Produmex.Sbo.Logex.Tools.HanaReportSettingTool.exe.config):
1.2. Configure the 32-bit section
1.3. Configure the 64-bit section
Note: Make sure that you have two different folders for the 32-bit and for the 64-bit RPT files.
1. Copy the necessary reports from your installation folder (for example: C:\Install\Produmex_WMS_19_1.x64\Reports\HANA) into your 32-bit RPT file source folder.
Now all the reports from your source folder are listed in the grid.
2. Select the necessary report files in the grid.
You can select all of them by clicking the
Select All button or select the necessary ones one by one.
Update Selected Reports to the New Connection Settings.
4. The tool starts converting the reports into 32-bit versions. In the log window the process is displayed step by step:
The tool creates a new folder named OLD within your 32-bit RPT file source folder and saves a copy of the selected report files into the OLD folder.
It overwrites the report files by converting them into 32-bit versions. Once the process is finished, you can find the 32-bit versions in your source folder.
5. The tool displays the successful actions per report in the Last Action column of the grid.
With this function the tool generates 64-bit RPT files from the 32-bit RPT files.
1. Select the necessary 32-bit report files in the grid.
Copy and Update All reports with 64-bit ODBC.
The steps of the process is displayed in the grid. The tool starts to generate 64-bit RPT files from the 32-bit RPT files and saves them to your 64-bit RPT files folder.
Set the appropriate report path in SAP Business One so that the system knows where to find the reports whenever you want to generate a new report in SAP Business One.
1. Open your organization structure and select the Reports tab.
2. Provide the path of your 32-bit RPT files folder or your 64-bit RPT files folder in the Report path field.