On MSSQL, the connection data is replaced dynamically when printing and there is no need to save the report with the actual connection data.
On SAP HANA, the connection data is not replaced dynamically and it is necessary to save the selected reports with the actual connection to the right database and schema. With the HANA Report Setting Tool it is possible to modify the connection data for multiple reports.
1.1. Run the Produmex.Sbo.Logex.Tools.HanaReportSettingTool.exe.
The file can be found in the Produmex Tools folder, for example: C:\Program Files\Produmex\Produmex Tools.
Note: The file is only installed during a HANA installation.
When the tool opens, the fields of the Database section are prefilled based on the configuration file of the tool (Produmex.Sbo.Logex.Tools.HanaReportSettingTool.exe.config).
Possible values in the DB Server field:
1.2. Configure the 32-bit section
32-bit OBCD Driver: On the 32-bit Section tab the default 32-bit OBCD Driver is automatically set.
Folder of 32-bit RPT files: This is the source folder of the reports that you want to modify and this is where the modified reports are saved.
1.3. Configure the 64-bit section
64-bit OBCD Driver: On the 64-bit Section tab the default 64-bit OBCD Driver is automatically set.
Folder of 64-bit RPT files: This is the folder where the generated 64-bit reports are saved.
1. Copy the necessary reports from your installation folder (for example: C:\Install\Produmex_WMS_19_1.x64\Reports\HANA) into your 32-bit RPT file source folder. All the reports from your source folder are listed in the grid.
2. Select the necessary report files in the grid. Click
Select All to select all of the reports in the grid or select the necessary ones one by one.
Update selected reports to the new connection settings.
4. The tool starts converting the reports into 32-bit versions. In the log window the process is displayed step by step.
The tool creates a new folder named OLD within your 32-bit RPT file source folder and saves a copy of the selected report files into the OLD folder.
It overwrites the report files by converting them into 32-bit versions. When the process is finished, you can find the 32-bit version files in your source folder.
With this function the tool generates 64-bit RPT files from 32-bit RPT files.
Copy and update all reports to 64-bit folder.
The tool starts to generate 64-bit RPT files from all the 32-bit RPT files and saves them to your 64-bit RPT files folder.
Set the appropriate report path in SAP Business One so that the system knows where to find the reports whenever you want to generate a new report in SAP Business One.
1. Open your organization structure and select the Reports tab.
2. Provide the path of your 32-bit RPT files folder or your 64-bit RPT files folder in the Report Path field.